It’s that time of year again. The holidays….whether you love it or hate it, it’s here. The one thing we here at Ireland’s Finest recognize is that we are very thankful for many things this year. Being a Denver based painting contractor, we have many competitors, challenges and obstacles to overcome to remain a successful business. However, we also have many more positive relationships that make our work fun, rewarding and meaningful. That is what we want to address today. Here are our top 5 things we are thankful for at the start of the holiday season.
- Customers: Our customers are the finest group of people anyone could ask for. From working on either their exterior or interior painting projects, they put their faith in our work, our employees and us, for which we are absolutely grateful. We truly want to thank them for that.
- Vendors: Over the last 17 years, we have been so fortunate to establish a network of vendors that are real quality craftsmen. From our painting supplier, Benjamin Moore to plumbers, electricians, and custom contractors, the group we work with provides us with creativity, trust and the confidence to provide a superior product to our client base. Our appreciation goes out to them.
- Employees: We want to thank our employees, both past and present, for the contribution they have given to this business. Through thick and thin, you have helped us become what we are today. We hope you the best to you and your family this holiday season.
- Community: The Denver community sincerely embraced this company, especially our founder and owner, Andrew Toole. Andrew moved here from Ireland to chase the American dream and when he settled in Denver, the community welcomed the Meathman without any reservations. (For those of you who don’t know, County Meath is where Andrew is from in Ireland) This community is quite genuine which reminds Andrew of the world-renowned Irish hospitality. Thank you Denver for accepting Andrew as one of your own. You are a large part of his success and that of Ireland’s Finest.
- Charities: We understand that we have been quite lucky in the business community to become successful. There are some who aren’t fortunate enough to share that success with us. So, we feel it is our duty to give back to the city and community who helped us when we were just starting out. Charities such as St. Baldrick’s, Anchor Center for the Blind, Denver Active 2030, Breastsavers as well as all the local school programs, provide us with the opportunity to help. The contributions we get to offer provides so much for those in need but give so much more back to us. Thank you to those organizations for giving us the opportunity to work with you.
Leave a Reply